Our team at DVR Basements prides itself with not just impeccable results, but also with a vast array of services, allowing us to provide our clients with a complete overhaul of their basements.
Our services include:
- Framing. Since it is the foundation of every successful basement renovation, framing is given special attention by only using premium materials and employing experienced workers.
- Insulation. A good insulation can not only make the basement a comfortable place to live as it traps in heat during winters and keeps out hot air during summers, but it also reduces heating and electricity bills considerably. That is why our company works only with the latest and most efficient materials that will ensure effective insulation for your basement.
- Drywall. Our drywall installers are committed to delivering perfect results every single time, so our customers are always satisfied with the result.
- Taping. Drywalls are not completely installed until the taping has been applied. So, to guarantee a great result, our experienced drywall installers use time-tested techniques and special materials for taping.
- Painting. Since painting is often the most conspicuous detail of a wall and ceiling, we take special care to use high-quality paint that lasts in time, and we recommend color combinations that blend in smoothly with the surroundings and are attractive to the eye.
- Tiling. If tiles are your choice for your basement’s floor, we offer not just professional tile installing, but also hand-picked recommendations of different tile models so you will be completely satisfied with your basement renovation.
- Flooring. We can install not only tiles, but also hardwood or laminate flooring that will give the basement a classier feel and look.
- Plumbing. Sewage installation is done by our expert plumbers in order to insure long-lasting results.
- Electrical. Wiring is an important aspect of a basement renovation, so we employ only fully licensed electricians that are dedicated to making sure the wiring in your basement meet the most stringent safety standards. In addition, if you require an electrical certificate in the event of selling your house, we will happily provide you with one.